User avatar

JakAnthony

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: deleted #1

    Mate, I've seen people slashed with keys.

    Jul 9, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Papercuts

    Is this about cloth or something like that? Because it seems strikingly obvious to me but nobody seems to be mentioning it in the comments. And if it is not ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Love is Logical

    This is pretty much exactly what I was going to say.

    Jan 11, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Other Re: The Lone Wolf.

    #DoIt

    Dec 23, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The War of The North-Prologue

    Thanks for the review. I get what you mean, I wrote this late at night (I finished it at 12 on a school night), so a lot of it is ...

    Dec 20, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: End of the World Story

    Quite liked this. It was funny but also had some touching story. Really liked the political jokes. And that's about it to be honest. If you were going to improve ...

    Dec 17, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The War of The North-Prologue

    oh, cheers.

    Dec 17, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Wanderlust pt.1

    I like this. It's a nice set-up for an interesting plot, with a interesting wee set of characters. I'm glad I read it.

    Dec 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The War of The North-Prologue

    Thanks, but no need for the pm, I've figured it out on my own. Decided to bump it up to 16 , because there will be more real swear words, ...

    Dec 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The War of The North-Prologue

    Thanks for the comments, I'm glad you liked it! Describing the surroundings is a huge weakness of mine and I'm trying to work on it. Can you clarify what you ...

    Dec 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The War of The North-Prologue

    Thanks for the feedback. By the way, it was a magic hologram, but I can see that that really wasn't clear. Also, how do I change the age rating, and ...

    Dec 16, 2013


Life is like a bag of potatoes, it starts out rough, but can turn into something beautiful (and yummy).
— Ley