User avatar

JackBauerHasABaldSpot

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (11)

    First of all, I think you've hit a good target in twisting up the old tale of Cinderella so that the overlooked background can be examined (just because Disney tells ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Fragrance of the Perfect Lie

    Well, this is something I thought I'd never see: a Twilight fanfic I actually like! Most of the ones I've seen aren't shameful, just okay. This one was pretty interesting. ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Plain Extraordinary

    I really really enjoyed this, more than any story currently on here. To me, it has a very "Stargirl" feel to it, but it is refreshingly different. Instead of thinking ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Raven (much edited)

    I like this, but it is certainly not void of error. However, kudos for the pacing and the restraint on info-dumping. Compared to some stories I've seen, yours stands out. ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: All in the Families

    I noticed that your first paragraph's first three sentences start out the exact same way: Waking up...Removing... You're doing the "Sitting up, he was whatever" sentences that I see often ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: [deleted]

    I don't know if I can agree with you there...Pride and Prejudice is certainly her most famous work, but I don't think it's her best. In my opinion, it's the ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: All Eyes On Us [Edited on 3/18/08]

    You know, this was not bad, really! Not that I intend to put down other posters on this forum, but this appeals to me in a way. Yes, we've seen ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I used to like the series a bit, but after my sister said she liked it, I decided that reading them was enough. No praise, no nada. I just hate ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Smile

    I like it. Short, sweet, and (most of all) it doesn't have a stupid title that sounds marginally cute yet has nothing to do with the story (guilty, personally!). I ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: One Night, One Chance

    I've been trying to get to it and...well, finally! Anyway. Since the grammar issues appear to be sorted out, let's get on to the writing... I don't really like it ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird

    It's obviously about racism, but I like to think that it's also about courage even in the face of so much fear. I didn't really cry at the Tom Robinson ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapter Three

    Okay, just as a side note, unless you're going to post these chapters all in one post, please don't do it all in one day. It's against the rules to ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Find My Way To You

    This isn't me being mean, it's just me being honest. You need a lot more than what you've got down. Yes, you've got a few grammatical errors, and that's excusable, ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Beautifully Evil #2

    Well, the whole "victim" thing is a first. It's something Harlequin writers and Danielle Steel like to use a lot. It sends a message that the character is always stronger ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: 1984 by George Orwell

    Yes, it is a very good book, but call me too optimistic: I liked Bradbury's book much more for the ending, which certainly presents a much more hopeful view. Though ...

    Oct 27, 2007


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres