User avatar

JSPike

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Remembering Yesterday, ch 1 part 1

    Hey, First off, some suggestions: The sky was gray ; although it wasn't cloudy . But it had been a sunny day, very bright and warm, this morning. It looked ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Eulogy

    Hey! :) Look to the moon. On a night where the clouds appear as a painting, Captured in a still frame. When your breath is the only movement, (Full stop?) ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: (E&iC) It's a Disaster.

    Wonderful! :D Anything that makes me laugh is utter genius in my opinion! I really liked the first part on IR, although evidently I take Cold War Politics more seriously ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Milk (Draft 1 and Edit 1)

    Well, it was certainly irregular! :D I must say, I don't think I'll ever read a poem as random as this again! :lol: Anyway, I'm not going to attempt to ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: DCI

    Hey, Bit short, eh? :lol: I must admit when I clicked I was expecting a bit more than a couple of lines. :wink: Though of course why say something in ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I did not cry

    Hey good stuff. It was slightly confusing at first, but with a bit of improvement this could be excellent! First of all, similar to what other people have been saying, ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Perfect

    Hey, :) Before I start, just a couple of errors: " ' Perfect That might be intentional for whatever reason, but to me it just looks like random punctuation. :? ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Infanticide 2 (scene 2)

    Well, I suppose I should give you the benefit of the doubt and review this as well. At least in this one no-one's head was mindlessly blown off. :roll: For ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hurt 'em

    It doesn't suck! I actually found it very interesting and orginal, the fact that it wasn't written the usual way, and was all broken. -- Perhaps a reflection of what ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Infanticide 2 (scene 1)

    I do hope to Heaven that you do have a "have an actual plot, full of twists and turns" because otherwise this is just a rather distasteful gory horror that ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Plunge

    I must admit I'm a bit confused about this. You've got some very good descriptions and the story flows well, but the cliffhanger at the end isn't satisfying enough -- ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ante-Purgatory

    Hi. :) I liked that a lot, gets you thinking. Also it was rather disturbing at the end, which I thought worked well. There is one thing, but only a ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: House of Mirrors

    Wow, that poems deep. :wink: I don't know what you were trying to convey, and I know like you said you weren't writing to convey any emotion. I love the ...

    Jan 13, 2010


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World