User avatar

JC

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Danse Macabre

    I'm not in the poetry section much, so I don't know how much help I can be here. From what I read, this was very good. Vivid, and such. (Like ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: 016. No Know Now

    I always like d those words, somehow. Like I could get them in my bones and stretch them out Your footsteps are the light ones, in long boots and sometimes ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forbidden

    I really liked this. It seemed true and flowed very well, of course some of the wording wasn't perfect in places, but things hardly are. I loved the basis of ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Playing the Field - Chapter 1

    The bus pulled out from behind me and out of the school compound as I stared at the huge building before me that was Everfield Academy This is a little ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Midnight to Dawn-Prologue

    The shade of blue in the sky darkened, as I walked deeper into the forest. You don't need a comma there, it's an unnecessary pause. As usual, I could not ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It's Just You and Me...and Her

    If ashley hadn't already pointed everything out, I would have a lot more to say...but she did, so I don't... I really liked this short little section. It was short, ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Host

    I feel somehow as if I am the only one who felt the the reading of The Host was a good waste of too much time. The book didn't start ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Love.

    Muse: Did you just critique in the form of a poem??? That is so interesting, and cool. I mean, I wasn't sure if it was a critique at first, but ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Catch Every Butterfly: Prologue

    sick-making Um...this isn't really a word, and reminds me a lot of Scott Westerfeld in the Uglies series. Not that that's a bad thing, it just stood out and I ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Loss

    So, the other's have pretty much pointed out everything I already saw, leaving me with nothing but praise, congrats! haha I loved how real this sounded, how true and from ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Music of the Night 2

    like I was talking to a child not a boy that looked like he was at least ten years older than I. Overcluttered. Keep it simple, and try something like ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Music of the Night

    This is a story that shall kinda play out with a phantom of the opera-e feel. Well harsh reviews welcome, my grammer and paragraphing skill suck but it is a ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Love.

    There was a lot of repetition in this, and while I like a lot of work I see a lot of the same things going on. A lot of repetition ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: When the time comes

    Wow. That sounded really true and real, which is quite refreshing. You mannaged to point out the things that girls do a lot of because of self-image, or insecruity, and ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Prologue

    I liked this, although it was too short to really form any true opinion of it. I would like to know a little more, even if it was just the ...

    Sep 6, 2008


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg