User avatar

Izzye

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Saving Earth~Kinderland Chapt. 1

    this is good, a really interesting idea, I look forward to seeing what you do with it. One thing I did notice is that you use Arial's name a lot, ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Falling to Break

    This works really well with the style you've chosen, it flows nicely and I really like the last two lines. Two little minor things I thought you could improve; the ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Everything to Loose

    This is good, it flows nicely and rhymes well which is something I personally find to be extraordinarily hard to well done for that. I guess my only criticism is ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Bad Girl, Good Liar~2

    This is good, it really has potential to be a great novel. Only one criticism, you could do with some sort of breaker between scenes, it was a little confusing. ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 1

    You seem to have a problem with tenses, you change very fast between present and past in the beginning and I think you do need to pick one and stick ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poison

    This is really good for someone who supposedly doesn't write poetry. Personally I think that poetry and fiction are pretty close, especially when it's in this sort of form. Just ...

    Oct 17, 2010


maybe the backs are the stories we made along the way
— soundofmind