Random avatar

Ivy000

  • Poetry » General, General Re: When The Light Burns

    I think I get the outline of what it means, but it is hard to explain. That is really beautiful. I thought I was a poet, but my poems are ...

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The last thing I was really good at

    Wow. Kind of hard to understand, but still really good. I really don't know what to say, or how you could improve. Nice job.

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I call suicide hotlines for the conversation, so tell me something about myself

    Oh. Wow. That's not morbid at all*sarcasm* That is kind of ... Creepy. For once I am speechless. Wow. I really like it though. A few suggestions: 1:Why do people ...

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Short Story » Culture, Action / Adventure Re: O Fortuna!

    That is a really good story! Just a few things: 1: Saying "Then I will smell with all my heart" is a little bit over the top. You might want ...

    Nov 23, 2012


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening