User avatar

InJung15

  • Art » Health, Other Re: The Power of Words

    Ok Buddy

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Art » Health, Other Re: Scared to fall again~

    Thank you for your review, means a lot to me:)

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Art » Health, Other Re: Scared to fall again~

    Thank you so much for the review, ill be sure to make some edits when I get the time, thank you for the advice:)

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Art » Health, Other Re: Scared to fall again~

    Something went wrong with the editing which explains why there is no space between the stanzas, each stanza is four lines FYI

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Art » Health, Other Re: Scared to fall again~

    Ok all fixed, enjoy

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: uwu

    Quite short but it holds much meaning deep inside, enjoyed reading it!

    Mar 18, 2021
  • Art » Health, Other Re: The Power of Words

    Thank you for sharing your experiences, it's not easy going through these things, your review means a lot to me, thank you:)

    Mar 14, 2021
  • Art » Health, Other Re: The Power of Words

    Thank you so much for taking the time to review, your support means a lot:)

    Mar 14, 2021
  • Art » Health, Realistic Re: The Disguised Killer

    Thank you for your review and advice, it means a lot to me, much appreciated:)

    Mar 13, 2021
  • Art » Health, Realistic Re: The Disguised Killer

    Thank you for your review and advice, much appreciated!

    Mar 13, 2021
  • Art » Other, Realistic Re: Depression: The Next world Pandemic..

    Hi Elinor, thank you so much for the review and advice:) Much appreciated! This writing wasn't for a class assignment and I wrote it on my own. Writing is kind ...

    Mar 12, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: The moon

    So first I wanna say it was indeed quite enjoyable to read, I loved how you personified the moon and made the audience seem as if it is some sort ...

    Mar 12, 2021
  • Art » Other, Realistic Re: Depression: The Next world Pandemic..

    Wow, thank you so much for the advice, really appreciated:) I wrote this about a year ago, when I was in Yr 9. I absolutely loved hearing your response and ...

    Mar 12, 2021


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood