User avatar

ImaginaryPoet

ImaginaryPoet

  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Life is a Book

    Thank you so much for your review! For some reason yws keeps taking out the stanzas when I try to add them, but each time the %u201Clife is a book ...

    Feb 9, 2023
  • Short Story » Narrative, Historical Fiction Re: Stories from a Past Generation

    Hi Icy, No worries about the late review, I'm always grateful for any suggestions I can get for my work! I thought what you said about the two voices being ...

    Jan 9, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Best Friend is Gay.

    So I've been reading through the comments and noticed a lot of the religious stuff coming up, which is hard to read since, living in the south, I face this ...

    Nov 5, 2022
  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Scroll That is History

    Ooh I really like this! As a history fan, I completely agree with the message of this poem. I really like the phrase "The scroll that is history, that lead ...

    Sep 9, 2022
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Other Re: Can You Hear God?

    Thank you for your review! I'm glad you were also able to find a way to relate to this, even though we don't have the same beliefs. As for your ...

    Sep 9, 2022
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: crossword puzzle poem

    Dear starlitmind, I loved this little poem and the uniqueness of the idea. Thank you for posting it! Sincerely, ImaginaryPoet

    Aug 14, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: houseguests

    So sorry that I wasn't very specific before. Now that I re-read it, I think I understand it a lot better than before. It felt as if you were comparing ...

    Jul 30, 2020


If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia