User avatar

ImHero

ImHero

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The War of Night and Day 1-3

    I liked it :) After reading it all, I can tell you put a lot of effort into it. There are some mistakes in spelling and a lot of grammar ...

    Jul 22, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, Dramatic Re: What am I suppose to DO ?

    Doesn't have much of a rhythm or a rhyme scheme.. plus its very bad taste to use numbers in poetry that mean words..

    Jul 22, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Touching

    Erm, defiantly a new read :p. There is a fine-point between vulgar and I think a few times you past it.. I don't like any of the scenes where they ...

    Jul 22, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My own reflection

    Hey, since I really liked your piece I will be harsher then normal, so take my criticism lightly! It is great in its twist and turns taking the reader here ...

    Jul 22, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: My Pet

    I like it! I am a bit harsh so take this criticism very lightly because I do truly admire the piece :) "My animals are all back neatly on my ...

    Jul 22, 2012


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern