User avatar

ImABookPerson

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    Weird enough, I love it ! Yes, it might sound sexist, but it kind of make sense. So, keep on writing! :D I loved it ! ~BookPerson~

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Taboo [14]

    AMAZING, Pinksy 8D Keep them coming. Keep on writing!

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To all my best friends on YWS.

    This is AMAZING :') *huggles*

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Craved [1]

    Dun dunn dunnn! I loved it! 8D Best story ever, but Im not sure where is the story going to.... Maybe it will be clearer on the next chapter? Still, ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love, The Boy Above...

    Thanks for the review Drama! =D I'll try to make my writing better next time :D Again,thanks! that helped me a lot...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love, The Boy Above...

    Hey Ava! thanks for the review! =3 Yes,your right, writing is fun :) It takes all my stress away. And no! XD you are not a bad reviewer! Actually, your ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Mixed [edited]

    Loved it! ^^ I love the plot, and the storyline. and I love your characters to! =D By the way, is this like a novel or just a short story? ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: If we only had more time...

    Hey =D Yes, I agree with you. And thanks for the review Ballerina. I will have to have remind myself to re-check my work >.< Anyway,Thanks again! 8D and PM ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: If we only had more time...

    Thanks for the review Alexxa! =D and yes, I agree with you. But this was my first story, and I wasn't quite a good writer at that time xDD But ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Warm Break in Martha’s Vineyard -Chapter 1

    I loved it! :D I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep on writing! ~Book Person~

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Always and Forever

    I loved it! Its so emotional , i think i feel tears coming *sniffs* ~Book Person~

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: deleted

    Wow! i loved it! :3 Cant wait till the next chapter! :D i loved that best guy/girl friend relationship. Keep on writing! ~Book Person~

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Dear Today

    Loved it! :D Keep on writing! ~Book Person~

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love, The Boy Above...

    Hey guys! thanks so much for reviewing my story :D and a lot of you guys are asking how did the boy died, so im going to tell you. i ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Don't Cry Child

    Hey,first of all,i really did like this poem,it almost made me cry. But some of the words are a little forced. But i loved the way you thought of this ...

    Sep 21, 2010


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana