Random avatar

IlurpYou

  • Lyrics » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Gay Fairyland

    Does this have a double meaning about being gay? I don't mean it in an offensive way, it's just that fairy can be used as slang for gay(not sure if ...

    Dec 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: only human

    I like this poem a lot. I don't really understand it though. I got lost from the 4th line to the 8th,it's a tad bit too abstract. Other than that ...

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: What day is it?

    I love this! I don't really know what else to say a about it. It's just fabulous.

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Run away, Ray

    I'm sorry about the kid that killed himself. I love the poem, it kind of reminds me of how I felt when I found out that my friend was raped. ...

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Gift

    Wow thanks :) the more choppy lines should be fixed in a day or two, depends on how much time I have. Thank you for the feedback

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Gift

    Yeah you're right, that line was a kind of awkwardly phrased. I struggle with getting my point across so I'll work on that. Thanks for saying you liked my poem! ...

    Oct 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bits and Pieces

    I'm confused what the ending means. Also all of your poems are about being sad about life. How come? I feel like this is a little short and it doesn't ...

    Oct 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Health, General Re: Balloon

    Well at least not yet

    Oct 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Health, General Re: Balloon

    I can say whatever I want because no body will read this! I have chlamydia! Haha, just kidding , I don't

    Oct 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Health, General Re: Balloon

    I actually kind of like that nobody has read or reviewed this , I feel like I'm in my house without my family. You know what this means. Right? No ...

    Oct 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Health, General Re: Balloon

    I feel like I'm in one of those padded rooms where you're all by yourself

    Oct 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Health, General Re: Balloon

    How do i delete something off here?

    Oct 22, 2013
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: Burning Wings

    Love the song/poem! Pretty darn goooood! I'm confused about "under all these scars". Is that literal or figurative?

    Oct 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Health, General Re: Balloon

    Oct 6, 2013


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird