User avatar

Ikafe

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: In The Company of a Vampire Chp 1 prt 3/3

    Wow, I thought it was great, a bit too short (I would love to read more:) I don't think I saw any mistakes, but I'm not sure, sometimes they just ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Nobodies - Chapter One: I'm Dead? No Way!

    Oh my God...I love this story. It was Great. I like the whole plott. You had some spelling mistakes, but the passage is long and I can't find the anymore, ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Perfect Angel - Prologue and part of Chapter One

    This was realy good. You have so much talent. Others above me already pointed out your small mistakes. I saw the whole story, infront of my eyes, I realy, realy ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Blood Tears (Chapter 11)

    Hey GothicButterfly. This chapter was brilliant. You had some small spelling mistakes like... The next morning I was rudely awoken by a blinding light shinning down on me and sounds ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Karen and Pingo, chapter 1

    Hey:) I thought this chapter was great. I love that her mum let her keep the puppy(soooo sweet:) I love the whole plott of the story. It was funny that ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Karen and Pingo, prologue

    Hey, I realy liked the story, it was good. I don't think I saw any big mistakes in the passage so Keep it up. Karen didn't seem bad to me, ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Haunting, Chapter 1

    Hey, I liked this story. I read the prologue as well I thought it was quite mysterious. You did have some mistakes but others pointed them out already, I suggest ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: In The Company of a Vampire: Chp 1 Prt 2/3

    :wink: Hey, I totaly love this chapter. I read the prologue and the first chapter part 1 aswell. I like the plot of the story, it's all realy interesting and ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Stay Forever [Chapter Two]

    Hey! This chapter is brilliant. I saw few mistakes in the story, I'm not going to point them out so I just suggest you proofread. Overall I love this story. ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Stay Forever [Chapter One]

    This is a very interesting story. I totaly loved it. It's cute, funny, sweet. I like the way he gives her notes it's soooooo cute. I'm about to read the ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Blood Tears (Chapter 10)

    :arrow: This story is super. Ari has to go to a party full of boys, I would rather pretend that I was sick. It's going to be pretty hard for ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Daughter of the Underworld-Prologue and First chapter(Draft)

    I like this story, it's realy interesting, it makes you want to read more:) I seriously can't wait for the next chapter. This story is brilliant :P Could you PM ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Blood Tears (Chapter 9)

    Oh I love the way this story is going, I think Ari is going to have a hard life at her new school, now she has to share a room ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Don't Let Go - a song dedicated to my Haitian orphans

    This song is realy beautiful, I love it, it's nice you dedicated it to the orphans. I love your songs, keep it up:) :arrow: Ikafe :arrow: :P

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Diary of Kidnapping....Chapter 1

    Oh I love this story, I couldn't stop reading until the end!!! I'm on my way to read the next chapter!!! :D I haven't seen any mistakes, somebody pointed out ...

    Apr 4, 2010


ALL MY FAVORITE SHOWS GET CANCELLED YET THIS VENDING MACHINE GETS A SECOND SEASON?
— toasty bread (ToastK)