User avatar

Icon

IconspicuoslyAlpacaing

  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Beauty in the Rain

    I know, I know. It's another rain poem. What can I say? I'm a creature not of land, but water. Also I wrote this for class and I'm waiting to ...

    May 7, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Historical Fiction Re: The Witch's Hut- Chapter Four

    I initially read it as "albeit quite a bit pettier!" and genuinely laughed out loud when I realized my mistake! Thank you for the review, by the way. :smt003

    May 4, 2020
  • Art » General, Other Re: I Attempted Art

    Well, I've never been commissioned before! But I'm down, I suppose. Feel free to PM me when you're feeling it. :)

    May 3, 2020
  • Art » General, Other Re: I Attempted Art

    Thanks! I'm really glad you like it :mr green:

    May 2, 2020
  • Art » General, Other Re: I Attempted Art

    Thanks for the review! I'll be sure to keep those things in mind :smt003

    May 2, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: VALOR - Chapter 4 - A Tale on the Front Lines

    No problem, Shallow :smt003

    May 1, 2020
  • Art » General, Other Re: I Attempted Art

    I'd love to give you some tips, but a lot of it is hard to describe without a visual aid lol. I'm really glad you like my art! :smt003 Yeah, ...

    May 1, 2020
  • Art » General, Other Re: I Attempted Art

    Thank you! :smt003

    Apr 30, 2020
  • Art » General, Other Re: I Attempted Art

    Why thank you, Shallow! And she looks like an angel because she is an angel XD I am experimenting a little with this one, my usual are isn't quite this ...

    Apr 30, 2020
  • Art » General, Other Re: I Attempted Art

    Thanks for the tip! And I used Autodesk Sketchbook Pro. Thank you for the review :D

    Apr 30, 2020
  • Art » General, Other Re: I Attempted Art

    The eyes not having pupils was a bit of a stylistic choice. I was experimenting with my art style a little bit and I usually draw the pupil. As for ...

    Apr 30, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Historical Fiction Re: The Witch's Hut- Chapters 2+3

    Thanks for the review! I know my use of the word queer was... well, queer , but I wanted both the storytelling to sound a little older as well. I ...

    Apr 28, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Historical Fiction Re: The Witch's Hut- Chapter One

    I'm aware the first chapter is a little dull. The way it was originally written, the whole story was to be read at once. There's more intrigue in the second ...

    Apr 27, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Historical Fiction Re: The Witch's Hut- Chapter One

    I certainly do have more! and fun fact: Sarah Good was a real woman. She was one of the first Salem villagers to be prosecuted for witchcraft. (She really was ...

    Apr 27, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Shouting at the Rain

    I totally see what you're saying here! If ever I use a rain scene or metaphor again, I'll be sure to consider the levels of rain as I'm writing, but ...

    Apr 26, 2020


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote