User avatar

IamTraunt

Welcome to... The Civil War.

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Traunt: Chapter Three

    Thanks so much for the review Noelle! I'm happy you enjoyed it! And about your questions - you really know your plots! You will soon find out about that! Mwhaha. ...

    Apr 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: The Limitations of Life

    Thank you for your review! I really appreciate it :-) Your comment was highly encouraging and upbringing, I am really please with the way my poem turned out. Thanks again.

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fences Chapter3 Shaking Fences

    (Also message me when the next chapter is out please!) And I'm sure no matter how you do Jax's POV it will be brilliant :-)

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fences Chapter3 Shaking Fences

    Ooooh! Can't wait xxx Message me when it is out :-)

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Cry Wolf: Chapter 2

    No problem! Sorry it was short but I had just started YWS :-) And if you need anything else review just message me! :-p

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: The Pirate Queen : Chapter 1

    Sorry about that! :-o I have read the second chapter any noticed that! :-) And no problem! Any time x

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: The Pirate Queen : Chapter 1

    Sorry about that! :-o I have read the second chapter any noticed that! :-) And no problem! Any time x

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: The Limitations of Life

    Thank you for your review! Much appreciated! Your wish is my command - I will split them up into three stanzas (and I'm glad your wait was more durable!!) Thanks ...

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Truant: Chapter One

    Thank you for reading!! You did not seem harsh in any way! I like the fact that you gave very constructive criticism and yet you complemented me :-) thanks again!

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Realistic Re: Better Things: Chapter One: The Way This Works

    I will! Definitely!!! If you need anything reviewing just message me! :-)

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Realistic Re: Better Things: Chapter One: The Way This Works

    I will! Definitely!!! If you need anything reviewing just message me! :-)

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: The Limitations of Life

    Thank you!

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Elementary (Chapter 1)

    I'm sure you will be able to keep up realism! I will look forward to reading on and see what the Academy is like! I'm sure you will describe it ...

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Elementary (Chapter 1)

    I'm sure you will be able to keep up realism! I will look forward to reading on and see what the Academy is like! I'm sure you will describe it ...

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: An Everyday Princess

    Thank you! I will make those adjustments! (If you want me to review anything just let me know) I really appreciate you pointing out the mistakes! Thanks again!

    Apr 1, 2014


The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price