User avatar

IamTraunt

Welcome to... The Civil War.

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Psychic Circle: Chapter 19

    Sorry for not replying to this!!! Yeah. I though she was. Poor Viper! No, the power display was awesome :3 I really liked it! ;) hee hee. Well, we don't ...

    Nov 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Anomaly: Chapter 1.3

    Awwwwwww. You're so sweet!!! ^-^ And I love Trying and your poems. That's amazing - proud of you :-) I need to do some actually.

    Oct 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Anomaly: Chapter 1.3

    :) you always do. Hee hee. My secret: I'm at my grandparents. x)) Hmmm... Sounds interesting ;) thanks! I like that. It would still fit in with my storyline. I ...

    Oct 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Anomaly: Chapter 1.3

    Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! I agree with everything you said. Quick thing--I noticed in the review below that you said "eating tea" means "meal ...

    Oct 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Secret of the One-Chapter 3

    It's fine, Therese! That's great! -^^- I'm doing NaNo too :P My work that I am working on is actually called Anomaly and I've posted three parts of the first ...

    Oct 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Secret of the One-Chapter 3

    It's fine, Therese! That's great! -^^- I'm doing NaNo too :P My work that I am working on is actually called Anomaly and I've posted three parts of the first ...

    Oct 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Love you, not loved.

    Oct 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Love you, not loved.

    :) you're so amazing. When I need tips I'll come to you x)) And yes, I truly was sad. And after, I was so numb. It helped me cope I ...

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Love you, not loved.

    Good, O'Poet Master *bows* I'm quote a mellow person actually xD so I find it hard to feel anything but happy. Lol. Maybe that why I'm so terrible at poetry ...

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Love you, not loved.

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Anomaly: Chapter 1.3

    Thanks so much, BookWolf! Love the pic :D I'm English and "tea" is used for saying a late afternoon meal/night time ;) Yeah, I'll take "tomato" out ^.^ You're too ...

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Love you, not loved.

    Thank you, Vivian :)

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Love you, not loved.

    This just made my day

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: Gerard

    That's cool! And you're welcome :3

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Love you, not loved.

    :)

    Oct 29, 2014


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost