User avatar

IamTraunt

Welcome to... The Civil War.

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Holiday Madness

    Thank you Iron! :-) great review. I'll take that into consideration.

    Sep 6, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Holiday Madness

    You are awesome at writing poem reviews, and awesome at writing poetry

    Sep 6, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Holiday Madness

    Thank you, my dear friend

    Sep 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: Truant: Chapter Six

    Hey! Thanks Deanie :3 A lovely review! We have talked most of the journey, so we decide as we head to the closest building that we will save our voices. ...

    Sep 4, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Ode to Braces

    You're welcome! Thankful I only had them 1 year of High School. But I still wear the retainers today XD I'm worried they will revert back. I like how it ...

    Sep 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: The Psychic Circle: Chapter 13

    Viper is mine! *slinks off into shadows*

    Sep 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Truant: Chapter One

    I

    Sep 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Psychic Circle: Chapter 12

    I

    Sep 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Falling Deep- Chapter Six

    ^^ You're welcome!

    Sep 2, 2014
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Trying Chapter 4.2

    ^^ glad I helped! I cannot spam you my dear cuz... *goes to spam wall* I'll remind you in a couple of days ;)

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Pain of Waking Up

    Thank you, 1more! I'm terrible at poetry >.< lol. But thank you! The only one I like is an everyday princess and that is mediocre. I'm better at reviewing than ...

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Dawn of the Daughter of God-Chapter 8

    No problem, cuz! XD I know whatever you do with your story, it will be awesome

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Truant: Chapter Five

    Thankkkkk you, Deanie! I feel like I really need to donate points to you - you're just an awesome review :D I'm soooo glad you said that last part. Gus, ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: echoes and memories

    Hee hee ^-^ sure. I'll take a look! You're welcome.

    Aug 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Falling Deep- Chapter 5 *Revised*

    Hee hee ^-^ no problem!! YAY NEW CHARACTERS!

    Aug 26, 2014


Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica