User avatar

IamI

IamI

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Punctuation Poem

    Thanks for your review! I'm glad I got a good review, since I knew this would be a difficult piece to review. I've been considering maybe making another one that ...

    Jul 22, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Punctuation Poem

    just thought I'd mention this as soon as I could: the equal signs mark stanzas, since the word program here didn't carry the stanzas over from google docs.

    Jul 22, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: 2 Blank Verses

    Thanks for the review!

    Jun 28, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: 2 Blank Verses

    I%u2019ll to my best to explain. 1: iambic pentameter is essentially the %u2018time signature%u2019 of the poem. It indicates how syllables are in a line and which are emphasized. Iambic ...

    Jun 28, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: 2 Blank Verses

    Thanks for you%u2019re review @haraya. My only response to your first criticism is that I should probably just get better at reading iambic pentameter and increasing my vocabulary. Your second ...

    Jun 23, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Last Spring

    Thanks for your review! I would have gotten back to you earlier but it didn%u2019t show up in my notifications. If you%u2019re interested in learning more about music and have ...

    Jun 6, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: A Man's Aimless Trek

    Hi. Just thought I’d leave a comment. I don’t have much deep to say. This is basically unreadable, I would highly suggest splitting it into paragraphs. Hopefully this helps.

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: ^0

    I%u2019m glad you found this funny. All the number bits were me playing with how we associate numbers and their words with one another, personally I think I shouldn%u2019t be ...

    May 17, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: ^0

    welcome to the world of avant-garde literature my friend!

    May 11, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: ^0

    I was just saying that, though I never really understood why and number to the power of zero is 1. after an entire day just looking at resources that explain ...

    May 11, 2020
  • Article / Essay » General, Other Re: The Life, Times, and Adventures of the Oxford Comma

    Thank you! I will work on my transitions. I'm currently doing the basic outlining for an essay on the Baroque art movement, so keep a look out for that. I ...

    May 11, 2020
  • Article / Essay » General, Other Re: The Life, Times, and Adventures of the Oxford Comma

    Thanks.

    May 8, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fairy Tales: 4-6

    Thanks! I%u2019m not particularly happy with %u201Cthe forest%u2019s song%u201D myself, I did my best to salvage it, but it needs a complete overhaul, so I%u2019m glad for your review. Thanks. ...

    Mar 31, 2020
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ...

    you're welcome, I'd review more of your works, but I just don't have the time. I look forward to seeing more of your reviews on my work.

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ...

    Hello. It’s been a while. So why waste time. First, you said you needed help cutting words out, I am more than happy to help so let’s get straight to ...

    Mar 22, 2020


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians