User avatar

HybridHead

  • Article / Essay » General, Other Re: I Want to Heal

    Awwwww thanks so much, you made my day! :')

    Dec 5, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, Other Re: I Want to Heal

    Oh thanks for pointing it out! Heh was the longest ride but I'm finally free and over it! :) Thanks for the review

    Dec 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Free

    I'm assuming you wrote this out of experience, if you are, are you still feeling...urm depressed/suicidal?

    Dec 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Free

    Hmm... :( This sounds very painful..... are you still experiencing it?

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: The Womb of My Affections

    Ahhhh......thanks for pointing those things out! Hmm this poem isn't about lust though, just about love...or more like a soppy friendzone situation xD Thanks again for the thoughtful reply, really ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: The Womb of My Affections

    Thank you so much! I just feel that loving/liking someone who lead you on but doesn't feel the same way can be likened to a lonely labour, it's like being ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, Other Re: I Want to Heal

    HAHAHAHAHAHAH i love you. :') Thank you so much for the thoughtful review, it means a lot!

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: "Taking Life"

    Ahhh damn this is good. Heh I'm wondering why isn't the title "Unfaithful Hypocrites" instead? :P Nonetheless this is pretty spot on. Could you explain to me why's the title ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, Dramatic Re: The Boy Who hated Lefties

    This is tremendously clever. I'm impressed :)

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Lonely and Suffocating

    Simple, but effective. (Y)

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, General Re: 48 Hours in Hong Kong

    My word document didn't get through the first attempt, and I don't know how to delete this post, so I re-posted. What do you think of the other one?

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Cinderella

    "The clock’s face is blank now I’m without you" I don't get that part. Awesome, awesome poem, though. :D

    Nov 19, 2007


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words