User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dying Heart

    I know, I don't quite like the black hole line either.... I'm trying to think of a way to change it. The message I'm trying to convey, relates mostly to ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Never

    I really like it. Great writing. Nice ending, keeps the reader thinking, and allows us to add our own thing! I like it!

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Save me (prologue)

    It's ok. Could be something really good. Sounds to me like a mix of The Lightning Thief and Harry Potter, which is why I'm not as intrigued.

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Fighting Fire (Prologue, and Chapters 1, 2) (just added 2)

    How was telling him to sit rude? It would have been ruder to keep him standing. It wasn't what he was asking so much as how he asked him. Um, ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Fighting Fire (Prologue, and Chapters 1, 2) (just added 2)

    Thanks for the feedback. I get into this a lot more in the coming chapters of the book. One thing you have to remember here is that this is a ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Hunger Games

    Loved it! A lot of people recommended it to me, so I tried it out, and I am pleased to announce it moved onto my favorites shelf!

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Graveyard Book

    Well, sense nobody would respond I decided to start reading it anyway. The book is written by a very good author in Neil Gaiman. I am about half way through ...

    Aug 6, 2009


the heart is the best part
— soundofmind