-
Re: Books??? I need some....
Oooo thank you Cspr! Thats a lot to handle! =P And I will probably try those out red bird, thanks a lot. I just finished Of Mice and Men, and ...
Mar 24, 2011 -
Re: Books??? I need some....
Hmm.... I just did a little research on them. Thanks a lot, I think I'm going to have to try those out.
Mar 10, 2011 -
Re: Books??? I need some....
Woah, Cryptid Hunters has a sequel?????!!!! I loved that book when I read it a while back! Unforunately the only one I could really take by Roland Smith, but I'll ...
Mar 2, 2011 -
Re: Books??? I need some....
Hmm, so I finished "The Lost Hero," loved it.... Am reading both "The Red Pyramid" (another Riordan masterpiece, seriously I highly reccomend this one. His characterization is incredible.) and yes, ...
Feb 23, 2011 -
Re: Books??? I need some....
Hmmm, thanks so far everyone! I'll tell you though, I absolutely hated Eragon.... I don't know, it seemed way too boring, especially to read that much for one little battle ...
Feb 4, 2011 -
Re: Books??? I need some....
Thanks :) Yeah, I've read the Harry Potter books, I just don't love them all that much, I think the movies kind of ruined them for me. They are good, ...
Jan 27, 2011 -
Re: Clothes
Wow Snoink haha It was great =P
Oct 18, 2010 -
Re: Death
Alright, I left it open to a lot of imagination throughout the whole thing because I was really having a hard time trying to keep under 500 words... :) So ...
Sep 12, 2010 -
Re: Heartstrings
Very short and to the point, that is what I like! I agree with the above, the title is so enticing that it leaves a lot to be desired. Fortunately, ...
Sep 5, 2010 -
Re: The Graveyard Book
Haha I'm sorry empressoftheuniverse. But yes... most bookstores only sell the romantic fiction stuff anymore and it is really starting to bug me.... And it is all thanks to Twilight... ...
Jan 18, 2010 -
Re: Fighting Fire (Prologue, and Chapters 1, 2) (just added 2)
Thanks everyone, if your interested, you can go to my website and read chapters 2 and 3. Thanks again!
Oct 9, 2009 -
Re: True Romance
I agree a lot with smorgishborg. Still, however I do like the meaning behind this. It is so true. Keep writing!
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: Save Me
Not bad, I don't quite get the arrangement at the end though... maybe I'm just dumb but could someone help me out.... haha :D Really well written though!
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: On music
I'm not to fond of the repeating of the "Fear not," however I did like it. Some of the rhyming could use some work! I love the last stanza!
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: The Way You Love Me
I'm in the middle on it, I don't really have anything to say on what I didn't like about it however.... I did like the format, and I liked the ...
Sep 19, 2009
