User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Alex Rider: Point Blank

    I love these books so much! Like seriously, they were the books that first got me wanting to read! They were sooooo good, and I'm really bummed, because (although I ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mocking Bird.

    Hey there! Ok, I really liked it :D it was really sad though! :'( Nevertheless, it was good. A few things to point out. It was said above, but.... Those ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: #005 (The List) *edited*

    As said above, I completely agree with the killing. It was just kind of random, and there could be a lot more leading up to it. You could maybe try ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tripping In Our Hearts

    All I can really say... is that... I LOVED IT!! This hit a soft spot in my heart right now that I've had for the last little while, and it ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Moonlight Decision (Enjoy!)

    I to liked this a lot. I really don't have much to say in regards to anything wrong. Someone above said to take out commas, however that would be wrong. ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: White

    I really like the way you write, and the way you describe things... Maybe use that to give us a setting? We don't know much from this first chapter, hopefully ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prolouge

    I agree a little with GregPugn, but not to such a large degree. You went overboard on the ..... That is not needed... Try a few more descriptive words, and ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Catching Fire

    I completely agree... It was almost exactly like The Hunger Games, thus I think ruining what could have a been a huge series right up there with the dreaded Twilight ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: World Around Me

    K, I'm new to poetry. I don't know, this was a good. I liked it. Didn't love it but liked it. For one of your first posts, it is pretty ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Magius Trilogy - The Black Emerald Chapter I

    K, can I start by saying I have no idea how you came up with all of the names. I like them, and they are very original. I liked it, ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dipped in ink.

    Ok, there are some typos in there, and I don't know that I like the Old style of writing. It was a pretty good story though. I say rewrite this ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Alex Rider Series by Anthony Horowitz

    This is my favorite series EVER! I love them, they were all amazing and all of you that say they should have killed Alex... I can't believe you, I have ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Ranger's Apprentice

    Ahhh I love these one of my favorite series ever! Flanagan is amazing. My favorite was the Sorcerer of The North which was absolutely astounding. I didn't care much for ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Retrieving the Lost [beginning]

    I'm sorry to say but I do kind of agree with the above.... And I'm not to fond of the name forte... as said above however, this was rather short ...

    Jul 29, 2009


GET YER EYES AWAY FROM MY EYE SOCKETS >.>
— herbalhour