User avatar

Honora

Honora

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 9

    There! The rest is up!

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 9

    It%u2019s short because the whole chapter didn%u2019t post! I%u2019ll have to fix that

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Entropy - Chapter Two

    Hey Rain! I’m back ;) I again read the two reviews and the second one was in line with my thoughts so read that and that’s what I think XD ...

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 7

    Hey! Thank you so very much for the review! I will most definitely take your advice in the future when I rewrite and edit! :D

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 36

    Haha yes....bantee! I would love to see more of him so keep that in mind you! :-P

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 8

    Hahaha glad you liked it! :D

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: The Battles We Wage 1.1

    An I missed reviewing! Glad I could be of some use :-P

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 3]

    Yeah this is one way to do it but I%u2019ve learned a trick to get people to notice my book more so I%u2019ll let you in on the secret! :-P ...

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 3]

    Yeah this is one way to do it but I%u2019ve learned a trick to get people to notice my book more so I%u2019ll let you in on the secret! :-P ...

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 2]

    Glad I could help! :)

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 6

    Hey Jade! Thanks for the review! :D

    Jun 11, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 5

    Thank you for their review! Short or long, I love hearing your thoughts on it! :D

    Jun 9, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 3

    Yeah I should do that XD

    Jun 4, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 3

    Live your review! It really helped me out! Sorry about all the spelling. My computer is crap and doesn%u2019t correct anything...or maybe my spelling is...I will have to reread more ...

    Jun 4, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 2

    Hey Professor! Thank you for the review. I really appreciate the time you put into them! I will take your points with me as I edit! :D

    Jun 2, 2020


Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)