User avatar

Holysocks

someday, somewhere, somehow... something will happen

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Friends of Windows (open to title suggestions) 1.1

    Thanks for the review, Liz! Yup, I'm definitely going to need to revise this so it's less confusing. I kind of got excited and threw a lot of seemingly random ...

    Mar 7, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Hunt: Chapter 5; Stop Thief!

    I take note of it and hopefully give you a review on it. c: It might, however, take me a little while to get to it- there's a couple other ...

    Mar 7, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Friends of Windows (open to title suggestions) 1.1

    Can I have a link?

    Mar 6, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Friends of Windows (open to title suggestions) 1.1

    Thanks for the review! :D

    Mar 6, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Boy Who Broke Mirrors (Chapter Five)

    Haha, you're welcome! XP. Interesting to hear that about Aiden for sure! I definitely don't hate him for it. :P

    Mar 3, 2016
  • Other » Romantic, Action / Adventure Re: Sex in the battle field

    No problem! :-P

    Feb 29, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Sunshine

    I really like "trill"! When I first read "avarice" I wasn't too sure, but then I read it as a whole in the stanza and it seemed to fit really ...

    Feb 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Boy Who Broke Mirrors (Chapter Four)

    That's good to hear- still will be hard to wait though xP

    Feb 22, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Place Holder

    Thanks for the review! Actually poems don't always follow punctuation laws/grammar, etc. Thanks again!

    Feb 21, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Place Holder

    Thanks Morri! This was just what I was looking for. I admit I have a tendency to add access stuff, because people generally dislike the shortness, and I'm wordy by ...

    Feb 21, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: All That We Are: Chapter 1

    Ooh, that's good to hear you're working on the next chapter! c:

    Feb 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Boy Who Broke Mirrors (Chapter Three)

    'Twas my pleasure. :D I understand. I don't do much planning either, haha.

    Feb 12, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Boy Who Broke Mirrors (Chapter Two)

    Well that is brilliant! (both things! XD) I was just fretting about what to review tonight, haha.

    Feb 12, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Boy Who Broke Mirrors (Chapter Two)

    You're welcome! And I totally get what you mean about not wanting to fill the chapter with all that- I think I just got a little too carried away! XP ...

    Feb 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Glass & Ashes 2/2

    Thanks Skins!!! I like that idea about Mason worrying a bit there. And I'll get on that world stuff and stuff C: I think I know how to do that ...

    Feb 9, 2016


I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin