User avatar

Holysocks

someday, somewhere, somehow... something will happen

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Call of the Tempest - Chapter 1 (3653 words)

    Heyo! Happy Review Day! C: (I'm on mobile so please forgive me if there's weird grammar/words) I think you have a really strong first chapter here! There's definately setup for ...

    Apr 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Ascension: Thørn 6 (The Myriad book 1)

    Hey there! I thought I'd drop by for a review. c: I haven't read previous chapters, just jumping in, so I'll keep an open mind about what's happening and not ...

    Apr 23, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Am Fairly Sure I Am A Reincarnation Of Guy Fawkes' Hidden Fear of Fire

    Hey Fort! I thought I should give you a review, since I think it's been awhile and I don't feel like reviewing novels right now ! First of all, I ...

    Apr 3, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: A Simple Meeting

    Hello! Care for a review this lovely day? Well that was TRAGIC! I like it, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't stab me in the heart a ...

    Mar 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Horror, Other Re: The Man in Grey

    Hey there! I thought I'd stop by for a review this lovely Review Day! c: I loved the undertone of horror in this poem, and the just really dark kind ...

    Feb 27, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Maria Prologue Part 1

    Hey Mora! I've FINALLY got my butt over here to give you a review! First of all I like this interesting Robin Hood-esque story. Especially because it feels like you're ...

    Feb 21, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: Into The Quantum: Chapter One

    Hello! c: Care for review? You've got an interesting concept here. I have to say I also quite enjoyed it when there was an action scene in a laboratory!- to ...

    Feb 12, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: How to Properly Miss the Boy You Love

    Hello! I'm not going to lie, when I heard Banff I just about choked. It's not very often someone writes a story set in, or partially in, my province! :P ...

    Feb 10, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Prologue: The Reliquary (Edited)

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! c: Interesting beginning to your novel! You seem like you've got a pretty good idea of what you want to portray and what this story ...

    Feb 4, 2017
  • Short Story » Literature, Romantic Re: This Eternal Reverie

    Hey there, welcome to YWS! :D There seems to be a lot of lusting after lost loves these days, or having that horrid feeling that you're either involved or getting ...

    Feb 1, 2017
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Science Fiction Re: A New Beginning

    'Ello! I wanted to review something that has been in the green room longer, but your write-up on this really caught my attention and I wanted to give it a ...

    Jan 24, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Unsafe ~ Chapter 6

    Hey there! Care for a review? So it seems like you have a pretty intense plot going on here! There's people running away, memory loss, tension between characters- seems like ...

    Jan 23, 2017
  • Poetry » Politics, Culture Re: What do we tell the children?

    Hey Alliyah! I don't review poetry much, but your title really pulled me in and I'm hiding from prose right now! XP So I really like the concept behind this. ...

    Jan 23, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Melt - 1.1 - Falling Girls

    Oh my word. Wow. I like. (I'm going to attempt to do this on mobile so hopefully this works) First off, when you started off with the line about the ...

    Jan 6, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Rift- Chapter 1 (Edited version needs reviews!)

    Hey there! Care for a review? So this is definitely original! Or, I haven't really seen anything like this, so that's always cool! I love coming across works that are ...

    Jan 2, 2017


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence