User avatar

Hibiscus

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Suicide

    I didn't read anyone's comments, expect like, the first two, so if I say anything repetitive, I didn't know. Anyway. I. loved. it. Now, I loved it until a certain ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 'In the Yellow' and 'Earth to earth'

    Your poems make mine look like trash!!! *Runs away crying* ...Ahem, now that I've gotten over that, I have come to review a piece of yours, because you're always reviewing ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It Has To Be....

    I didn't really pick up on whatever tone you were trying to displaying that others pointed out, but I didn't think it was necessarily saying that the poet thought they ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Heroin Chic

    Ceramic bones puncture plastic skin, acrylic eyes roll in their sockets. Denim clings low, limbs dangle before white screen: a lady caged in a body. Two-page ads blare the name— ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Never let music die

    I have a major soft sport for music, so I liked this, lol. I really think music is one of the reasons I can get by... and I really understood ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Forbidden Love

    *Sniff* I don't think everyone can say this, because I don't know about everyone on here, but I can really relate to this in a sort of weird and off ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Baby Doll

    This just sort of... ruined it for me.. It was far too blunt. It was like eating a lovely crumpet, but there's a rock at the bottom and you choke ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: kissing lessons

    God... you must love food. And I must be torturing myself by reading this delicious- er, wonderful poem. Once again, fantastic imagery. It's like painting a picture in my mind. ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: breadbaking

    the little blue flowers have appeared again, taste-testing throaty with dust breathing, swelling, rising warm and bloated like love-thoughts and for an hour or so the bread murmurs and stirs ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: He

    :( I liked it... very descriptive. The end made everything so much better, though. Not that it was a happy ending, but it just kind of completed the piece, really ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Originality.

    These days, the world lacks color. Originality is what we crave. Dont be like every other. Dont be the world's bland slave. Be who you want to be. Dont listen ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Crucifix is a Sex Toy

    I clicked on this kind of as a joke, lol. I was looking for something to read, and I didn't really know what I was expecting from the title. What ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: haiku for the shipwrecked

    So at first I didn't feel like trying to crack the code and was going to go the easy way, but I eventually did so, lol. Took me a while, ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It's a magician without tricks.

    I didn't read the other's comments, but the only thing I would change would be "downwards" to "downward". Other than that, I really didn't know where this was going, but ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: William

    So you admire William Shakespeare, eh? I, in all honesty, have to admit that I like your poetry better than this. I haven't read any of your other writtings... if ...

    Jul 15, 2010


ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones