User avatar

Hermine

  • Poetry » Horror, Dramatic Re: hush

    Note: This review has been deleted
    The thing about this one is that it’s formatting, it is kind of tall and skinny. I really like the actual poem though. Love it!

    Feb 6, 2019
  • Poetry » Horror, Dramatic Re: hush

    The thing about this one is that it’s formatting, it is kind of tall and skinny. I really like the actual poem though. Love it!

    Feb 6, 2019
  • Poetry » Horror, Dramatic Re: hush

    This poem is kind of peculiar, but still super cool. It’s really sad.

    Feb 6, 2019
  • Poetry » Supernatural, Dramatic Re: Eyes that should never be Seen

    This is super cool, it sounds like something I might write. It is awesome, it sort of reminds me of Alice in Wonderland for some reason. It’s kind of sad, ...

    Feb 6, 2019
  • Poetry » Supernatural, Dramatic Re: Eyes that should never be Seen

    This is super cool, it sounds like something I might write. It is awesome, it sort of reminds me of Alice in Wonderland for some reason. It’s kind of sad, ...

    Feb 6, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Two

    Nice story. However it should maybe have a few more description pieces. Other than that it is super cool. 😎🧐😀

    Feb 6, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Two

    Nice story. However it should maybe have a few more description pieces. Other than that it is super cool. 😎🧐😀

    Feb 6, 2019
  • Short Story » Narrative, Humor Re: A Bright Idea

    I loved it! However you should maybe try to add a few shorter sentences to have more variety. Lots of description, amazing.

    Feb 6, 2019


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix