User avatar

HelpSOS

  • Other » General, General Re: Interesting, Isn't It?

    Don't forget how the movies AND the books got worse the longer they went on. You wonder if J.K. Just did it for the money.

    May 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Message

    I love what you said, so did my friend.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Message

    thank you

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Message

    No I didn't edit it before I posted it. Thanks for pointing those out, they are fixed. And my friend is happy you like it. Risa I get confused easily ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Dance of the Dead

    Loved it, it made me visualize what was happening. REMEMBER PUNCTUATION (inside joke [not really a lot of people know it])

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Spay and Nueter your pets

    I posted this because. Um yeah it is a writing peice. I don't care how you see it, it's just something I wrote. :twisted: - HelpSOS p.s. Chain mail always ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: YWS to the RESCUE!

    Major issues.

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I think

    Nice job. -Berney

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Kidnapped

    Is this poem suppose to tell me not to ride my bike. And most kids play in neighborhoods, where people can hear them. This poem confuses me. =( :?

    Feb 20, 2008


I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues