Interesting, Isn't It?

by KookieKatie

My views on Harry Potter...

It's kinda stupid, but some people freak out a bit much about it. Like how Dumbldore was supposedly gay? Who cares? It's a character in a storybook. It was never plainly said until JK Rowling said it to boost publicity.

My views on Jerry Seinfeld...

He's stupid. I hate him.

My views on Ray Romano...

He's stupider. I despise him.

Interesting, isn't it, that you are still reading. I love you for reading!! :-P

JolieSari55 wrote a review...

You know what this discussion reminds me of? When you’re in high school a teacher tells you how to think about a passage. I remember my teacher reading a poem and saying “This is about sex.” It was news to me- especially when all I saw were butterflies and pretty verses. Sometimes I hate how categorize our world is. Mais, c’est la vie- meaning: That’s life.

Coming back to the present, I liked your discussion! I enjoyed it despite its shortness and the repeating interchanging topics. I think you could really write a heart wrenching article about people’s conceptions on literature and how it might not always be right. In any case, it entertained me!

HelpSOS says...

Don't forget how the movies AND the books got worse the longer they went on. You wonder if J.K. Just did it for the money.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:40 am
Loose says...

Haha, I agree with the Harry Potter hype.

But not on Ray Romano. ^^

If food is poetry, is not poetry also food?
— Joyce Carol Oates