User avatar

Hecate

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled (for now)

    Oh that was my previus draft. I have made it way better in my other draft that's also posted here. I know itr's confusing which is why I followed Hippie's ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled (for now)

    Oh that was my previus draft. I have made it way better in my other draft that's also posted here. I know itr's confusing which is why I followed Hippie's ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled Ch.3

    Thank you, that was very, very enriching and now I really know how to make my story better. I'm glad you like it by the way.

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled (Draft 2,and more!)

    A huge thanks to everyone who took the timr to edit this. Okay ,first of all Sela Locke: This is the way my characters speak ,because this may seem like ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled (for now)

    Oh wow. Guess I'll just make mine a little different, then. Thanks for that little fact, though.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Remember Me?

    Sweet. Guess it shows what it's like to be in a bad relationship. I really liked it. you made the characters sound so real ,in such a short story ,giving ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Searching for Raspberry - Preface + Chapter 1 - Vision

    I will give you some advice. Try posting your writing in smaller pieces so people are more likely to edit it. i did read some of it and I think ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled (for now)

    Thank you. I am working on my second draft. I don't understand what you mean by the titles though. When a count marries someone they share the title ,then the ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Wow ,that was funny. I tried not to be too offended ,because I love the book . I liked it ,like it was nothing major ,but it was kind of ...

    Feb 27, 2009


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.