User avatar

Hattable

(JK)Hattable

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Lovelost

    For some reason I read some of the lines in Mickey, Donald, and Goofys' voices... XD Interesting lyrics though...? Sorry, I'm no good with lyrics and poems and the like. ...

    Mar 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: God, how do I figure You out?

    Well, if you're looking to understand God just - uh - open the Qur'an, Bible, Torah, or whatever holy scripture you wish to endeavor into and -uh, well - read. ...

    Mar 18, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Tomato Bird - collaborative poem

    When we were writing it (I'm the co-writer by the way :P) I didn't envision her parents as drunk or abusive, just angry that she'd slept in and not done ...

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Dash - Chapter 3 (Dash for Charbrush)

    Thanks for the review and congrats on your first review! I'll get on fixing those grammatical errors as soon as I can, I know I skimmed over them the first ...

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Dash - Chapter 3 (Dash for Charbrush)

    Thank you, thank you. The "tell say" part was a mistake, must've glossed over it when I was "proofreading" (just skimming through it :P). The dagger part... I couldn't think ...

    Mar 15, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: King of Doom

    Thanks for the review. As I explained in the description, I had a challenge of beginning each sentence with the word that ended the last. Therefore your suggestion, here: This ...

    Mar 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Dash - Chapter 3 (Dash for Charbrush)

    Thanks, The narrator is basically escaping from some prison or camp where they feed you a strange mush that kills your soul. They are shaken up by the thought of ...

    Mar 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Dash - Chapter 3 (Dash for Charbrush)

    Thanks, I plan to but I gotta get some other works done first. Glad you liked it!

    Mar 15, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: King of Doom

    Thanks! :D I wanted to put some more details but it was difficult at times to make sure that a sentence made sense when I had to use the last ...

    Mar 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: King of Doom

    I hope you meant "scared", I didn't mean to scar your family for life or anything... o.o

    Mar 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: King of Doom

    ^That wasn't supposed to send twice... xD I get what you mean now. I'm surprised I even came up with a plot of any kind with this challenge in the ...

    Mar 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: King of Doom

    Sure, I'll check it out. I'm glad you liked this!

    Mar 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: King of Doom

    Thanks, it wasn't too hard but I did get caught up trying to think of a sentence making sense with the last word starting the next sentence a few times. ...

    Mar 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: King of Doom

    Thanks, it wasn't too hard but I did get caught up trying to think of a sentence making sense with the last word starting the next sentence a few times. ...

    Mar 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: King of Doom

    Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I wasn't expecting such a generous review but I'm sure more "harsh" reviews will come :P It felt like I repeated some parts a ...

    Mar 13, 2015


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk