Random avatar

Harley

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Shes giving up

    It's cool, but i agree with ohhewwo- needs a bridge. Whats your site address; i'd love to check it out?

    May 29, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Falling All Around

    I agree with Inertia; when you see the words "lonely path" and "walk alone" together, you immediately think of Boulevard. And what's with all the underlined verses?

    May 29, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Into the starlight night

    It seems more like a poem than a song, to me, but it's very well written.

    May 29, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Simple Questions

    Thanks Nikki! So true about Fontroy- dude, you kinda need to write in plain english when you're critiquing- it's sorta annoying, to be honest. Thanks everyone your comments- they help ...

    May 29, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Flat Cliche

    That bit is a contribution to the randomness of me :P I'm thinking of redrafting the chorus to: I wanna be What everybody thinks I'm not Jealousy I'm not popular ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: [deleted]

    This was pretty cool. I love the idea- it's amazing and really original. are you going to continue it or just leave it as a short piece of writing?

    May 27, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Falling

    i've been keeping them in mind when I've been writing my new songs- and i gotta say you guys are totally right! i like these new ones i did, though, ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Flat Cliche

    The point of the song was that the lines started off as "Tired of"- they're the verses. not many songs are like that, but it's meant to be that way. ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Flat Cliche

    wow- thanks so much!

    May 26, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Shave your legs

    so very confusing...

    May 26, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Maybe

    ...if you've got time, read mt new songs- they're different, more personal and stuff

    May 26, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Maybe

    heh... i was down on myself yesterday this song totally SUCKS, though- i'll work on it

    May 25, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: A Song with no name... (suggestions welcome)

    thanks. this was one of the first songs i wrote- the only one i liked at first. ive written a few, but the music is a bit sticky... i', getting ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Maybe

    Okay- i've posted two new ones- ones i worked real hard on; ones that aren't a load of meaningless crap like you guys seem to think the first ones are. ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Simple Questions

    huh? it's about a girl whose boyfriend pushes her around a lot and she's sick of it that post is extremely confusing

    May 24, 2005


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein