Random avatar

Harley

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Complicated Love; Chapter one (13+)

    O...k... Mesh, did you really have to criticise EVERY little grammar mistake Mouse made? That was a little harsh... I thought this was a great story, and the twist at ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Look at the Harlots! /P

    Although it was a little hard to understand, this piece was quite funny and... let's say interesting lol. This is the story I've come across by you, and I did ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: A Follow Up Of A Weird Event

    Although the idea of his story is a good one, the layout is really confusing. :? I had to read it twice and I am still a little unsure of ...

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Siesi's Story-can anyone think of a better title?

    I really loved this story, but found it quite hard to understand why there wasn't more scenes at the spot, too. For a title, how about "The Spot" or something ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Wake me when September ends

    This is really deep and the descriptions are great. The characters feelings are put across really well and I think you've made a really excellent job of it. Like iced, ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rachel: Burning

    I think that nurses in a mental hospital would use their patients' names a little more often, as they tend to use simpler language. Overall I think it is a ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Doki Doki ~ Disclaimer: Rated R

    this short story is excellent. i don't know what else to say but im gonna read the sequel like, NOW :D this was totally great apart from the "potty language" ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Juliet Playing With Knives

    I think your story was really good but you seem to use a lot of complex words which you have to read twice in order to understand them. I like ...

    Feb 3, 2005


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky