User avatar

Hadj

Hadj

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Different

    Thanks for the review and welcome to YWS!

    Nov 4, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Different

    Thanks for the review and welcome to YWS!

    Nov 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Ha gayyy!

    I almost always have one longer line in the third or fourth stanza. People usually complain, but I promise if you read it the way it played in my head, ...

    Nov 4, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Goodbye

    I don't have time to review right now. I'm going to be honest, I read some of your other work and I didn't like it, but this was very good. ...

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: reach

    Yes I did

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Dragons

    I understand that's the point of your poem, is that the dragon may have a reason behind its actions. I just think that "a heart like a warm smile" is ...

    Sep 29, 2014
  • Art » Literature, General Re: Aragorn and Arwen

    Hey! Thanks for the follow! I would reccomend not using that stamp at all. To me, using stamps is almost like cheating, and it also doesn't look that good. I ...

    Sep 18, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Culture, General Re: Why Christianity Is A Lie: A Comprehensive Breakdown of the Failures Within Christianity Part 1

    Two more things I forgot to mention: 1) if you want people to listen to you (and go against their strong beliefs) use some more textual evidence and stop generalizing. ...

    Sep 11, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Culture, General Re: Why Christianity Is A Lie: A Comprehensive Breakdown of the Failures Within Christianity Part 1

    I usually agree, but If I read something open-mindedly and still disagree with everything they say, I have the right to state what I think don't I?

    Sep 11, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Dare I criticise others' works?

    If you are going to write a play on words, don't disguise it as something else, and try making an attempt to make it humerus. If you don't actually agree ...

    Sep 7, 2014
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Lighter Than My Soul

    You'll notice that the first line of every verse is 4 syllables, i don't know why you only critisized that in the second verse, and I promise you by the ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: I'll show him

    Yes (sort of) (sort of)

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Lighter Than My Soul

    I'm glad you liked it. Also, I'm glad you noticed "right", I put that in there to see whether anyone who reviewed it would actually read the author's note :P ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: I'll show him

    Also, about the no more death, its even more ironic because "No More Death" is a poem about death :P

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: I'll show him

    Everyone thinks its a she the man she hated But whatever Also the rhyme scheme is pretty consistant: AAB, AAB, CCB, CCB, DDE, FB (just that the last two stanzas ...

    Aug 31, 2014


If you receive a bribe, you must report it in your income.
— John Oliver