User avatar

HHemayed

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Lies

    :) :) :) Okay, thanks. I'll see what I can do.

    Mar 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Lies

    Thanks. :)

    Mar 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Lies

    Thank you Gravitaxis. %u2665 :)

    Mar 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Lies

    Many thanks! :) I'll see what I can do.

    Mar 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: A moment of truth.

    Many thanks. :)

    Feb 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: A moment of truth.

    Many thanks. :)

    Feb 12, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Never underestimate others

    Thanks :)

    Feb 12, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Never underestimate others

    Many thanks. :) I'll see what I can do.

    Feb 9, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Never underestimate others

    Thanks, I'll try to take another look at it. :)

    Feb 9, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Never underestimate others

    hmm..thanks. This is the best I could come up with, but I'll try again. :) About the waiter, maybe he was just really sensitive, however, I get your point, thanks ...

    Feb 9, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Too late

    Thanks. :) I know it needs a lot of fixing. The problem is that I never intended on making it a normal short story, I mean, I wanted it to ...

    Feb 4, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Too late

    Yeah,you're right. :) Thanks.

    Feb 2, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Too late

    Thanks, you're quite right. I'll try to fix it, Thanks again! :)

    Feb 2, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: You still have your legs

    Thanks, I'm trying. :)

    Jan 22, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: You still have your legs

    Thanks. :)

    Jan 19, 2013


Remember the rain that made your corn grow.
— Haitian Proverb