User avatar

GryphonFledgling

  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Fantasy Re: The Protectors

    Allo allo. I am Gryph, and I shall be your reviewer this evening! Aden lay sleeping at a large oak desk, light streaming in through curtains set dust motes dancing ...

    Feb 3, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Action / Adventure Re: NOOPE

    Hello hello~! Well, this was a wild ride. Let's start at the top and work our way down, shall we? So, I understand that this written from the character's point ...

    Feb 3, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Narrative Re: Life after him ~chapter 2~

    Ah, chapter two. So there's quite a bit of point of view shifting in this. First we're with Grace, then Dempsey, then vice versa again and again. It's a little ...

    Jul 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Narrative Re: Life after him ~ Chapter 1 ~

    Okay, so I'm intrigued. I like the idea of the story starting after some issues, picking up the pieces as it were. The relationships between the characters seem interesting and ...

    Jul 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: REDACTED

    Hello hello! I'm Gryph and I'll be your reviewer today. This looks like it's shaping up to be a dark, dramatic romance? Wonderful. Let's dig in. First off, breaking up ...

    Jul 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: The Boy Who Broke Mirrors (Chapter Three)

    Back again, hello. This chapter was... odd. Like, I felt very confused and loose the entire time, as if I couldn't really grab onto anything. I think it was the ...

    Jul 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: The Boy Who Broke Mirrors (Chapter One)

    Pssst. Hello darling, remember me? I realize I'm very late to the game, but I want to read your new chapter and I can't do that without reading what came ...

    Jul 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: GemsWorld Quest Chapter 1: Dramatic demon and dastardly spirit

    fictional circle in the air. I get what you're going for here, but 'fictional' just seems an odd word choice. 'Imaginary' instead, maybe? I nicknamed it DG by the way. ...

    Jul 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Narrative Re: .

    this enthusiastic story Why the bolding here? a clevergirl clever girl with nothing but the clothes on her back. Where was his destination? She had not the slightest idea. Why ...

    Jul 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Gravity (Prologue)

    Hello hello! The song brought back memories from when I was younger and my father would sit beside me on the bench where Alec was sitting, watching me intently with ...

    Jul 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Prologue (Revised) - The Golden Eagle Supremacy Trilogy

    Hello hello! Those were the information gathered in the thoughts of a golden eagle. This confused me a bit. How is this information "gathered"? Are they the thoughts of the ...

    Jul 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Love Unheard Of: Chapter 1: Unusual Friends

    Hey-oh! All righty then, we'll start at the beginning, shall we? You start with Micah waking up. Why? I mean, a lot of stories begin with their characters waking up. ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Whispers of Jezabelle

    Hey hi! Welcome to YWS! I'm GryphonFledgling, and I'll be your reviewer today. First off, is your main character a boy or a girl? I honestly couldn't tell, because I'm ...

    Oct 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Serpent's Teeth [5]

    Totes jumping right in. Because I love you like that. I’d given Justine the evening off, so I had to prepare the wash water myself. I was too tired to ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Night Stalkers and Skinwalkers Chapter 1

    Heyyup! GryphonFledgling in the reviewing house! So, first off, just wanted to say that your title intrigued me. It was what make me initially click out of curiosity. I look ...

    Oct 14, 2011


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy