User avatar

GrymmRipper

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Paper Cranes

    The next time I fold an origami crane, I'll extend it as token of friendship. The feel of this poem is one of eating cotton candy and laying on a ...

    Nov 27, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I.N.S.A.N.E

    Very captivating. The fact that I can relate to the story and feel the character makes it even better. I would agree with wakegirl regarding the brother's dialogue. I can't ...

    May 17, 2012
  • Short Story » Health, Dramatic Re: Everything Ends

    Just a tiny correction on the line from paragraph 2,"I didn't want *to".I could definitely pickup the emotions infused within the story. It gives off an impression that it's been ...

    Feb 29, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Either Way...

    I believe you could tweak this poem a little more to make it perfect. 1- Your stanzas lack flow. I am able to see how each verse is connected to ...

    Feb 29, 2012


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)