User avatar

Gryffindor13

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Addiction

    Wow. That was a truly moving story. I felt like I was right in the crowd, listening to the story being told, not reading it. It's amazing. There really isn't ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Twitterized)

    This was so funny! I loved it! The only critique I have was that at point you spelt Hermione's name wrong. That's it, just a simple mistake....Please do the rest ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A brief history of boys I fancied as a teenager

    I thought this was really funny! I really liked it. You've liked much more interesting guys than I have (but that could be a result of being older...but whatever) My ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Solitary

    I like peotry, but occasionally I find it confusing or unrelatable. Not yours. Your poem came across strong and beautiful. The last three lines "I'm me, I'm just, Solitary" really ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: I can't keep you Secret.

    This was really good! The character's emotions were so real, I felt like they were my own. You are really talented, especially with conveying emotion, which I find hard to ...

    Aug 2, 2011


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore