User avatar

Gravity

defyingravity01

  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: I Swear I Lived

    I really appreciate this, thank you

    Sep 5, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: I Swear I Lived

    thank you so much

    Sep 5, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: I Swear I Lived

    awww thanks

    Sep 5, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: I Swear I Lived

    thanks! :)

    Sep 4, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: I Swear I Lived

    thanks :)

    Sep 4, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: I Swear I Lived

    lol I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not. But I'll answer the question honestly. I guess I've just been going through a lot and i feel trapped by ...

    Sep 4, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: I Swear I Lived

    Thanks :)

    Sep 4, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Today I Took a Walk on the Clouds

    thanks so much!

    Sep 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Today I Took a Walk on the Clouds

    thanks for the suggestions! I really appreciate it.

    Sep 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: August: Prologue

    you do the quote thing in brackets and then put what you want to separate in between the brackets.

    Sep 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: August: Prologue

    that's good! in order to separate it you should use whats called coding. [quote] [/quote]

    Sep 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: The Music of My Soul

    Yeah it probably would work with any genre as long as the lyrics meant something to you and put them together (and change a few words to fit your meaning) ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: The Music of My Soul

    Thank you!

    Aug 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: The Music of My Soul

    Song Titles and Artists All This and Heaven Too by Florence + The Machine A Thousand Years by Christina Perri Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer Drops of Jupiter by ...

    Aug 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Death's Warrior Chapter 1

    I'm sorry. With the italics thing it messed up the formatting. You out your words between this thing:

    Aug 16, 2014


If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind