User avatar

Gravity

defyingravity01

  • Short Story » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: To Be Watching

    lol. nice

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Davey

    I'm sorry. I couldn't get through this whole short story. Your dialogue is quoted wrong. For example instead of '(dialogue)' It's supposed to be "(dialogue)". When a new character speaks, ...

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: To Be Watching

    haha lol. What does your avatar say?

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: To Be Watching

    What's a full-stop?

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: To Be Watching

    Coolio. Thank you :)

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: To Be Watching

    Lol I don't. I promise. I just happen to be a good, experienced writer. Haha I am not a stalker, nor am I a "stalkee". I noticed someone posted a ...

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Run away, Ray

    I like this poem. I wish you would have had better formatting structure. Also, you try to rhyme, and when you do this the rhythm is off. I love the ...

    Oct 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Ask Me Why

    Thanks guys. Honestly, I used facts and statistics to back this up. This is an emotionally based essay, but honestly... you went overboard. You completely took lines out of my ...

    Oct 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Ask Me Why

    Thanks :) I really appreciate it. I repeated "same sex marriage". Like I said, you were free to interpret this however you chose. No judging :)

    Oct 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Ask Me Why

    That is a completely different issue altogether.

    Oct 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Ask Me Why

    Thanks

    Oct 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Ask Me Why

    Okay good. Lol not that you disagree with it but that it isn't badly written

    Oct 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Ask Me Why

    Why have you not enjoyed it? Was it not well written or did you not agree with it? Or do you just not like non-fiction? I'm sorry to dissapoint you.

    Oct 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Ask Me Why

    Lol. Sorry. I have very broad beliefs for a Christian. Is this the only thing that confuses you? I just kinda wanted to put my opinion "out there".

    Oct 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Ask Me Why

    lol. Are you angry with me for being Christian and believing in this?

    Oct 21, 2013


In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris