User avatar

GoldFlame

GoldFlame

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: ∞ catching infinity ∞

    No problem!

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Dawn of the Daughter of God-Chapter 4

    Your reviews. O.O So ... good... The ellipsis-spaces issue has always kinda befuddled me because I keep hearing different things from different people. I searched it up a while ago ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Bruise-Blue

    Thanks! I'll make those changes. :D The ending is a bit vague. I'm thinking of fluffing it up and just extending the overall piece (also an excuse to edit some ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Sweet Whisperings

    You're the best.

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Dawn of the Daughter of God-Chapter 4

    No problem! Haha, I'm more of a logical thinker than a writer.

    Jun 26, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Bruise-Blue

    Thanks! I'm flattered. :D Any time you need a review, don't hesitate to ask! I'll probably get it to you today or tomorrow.

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Bruise-Blue

    I always have that problem with your work, seriously. I feel like I'm repeating the same compliments over and over because it's just perfect all-around. Aw, you too kind.

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Orin Nueron, An Introduction

    No problem! Whoa, I did make a lot of unnecessary assumptions. Sorry about that. It's a character sketch, and he's already interesting; that's a huge feat in itself. Awesome work. ...

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Bruise-Blue

    Thank you!!! All your comments were insightful and spot-on, as usual. I'd never have noticed this stuff. Wow, main character needs a name. Totally forgot. I love the lips-fade-bruise-blue suggestion, ...

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Bruise-Blue

    Thank you!!! I was so worried because I've never explored this genre before. Cliffhangers, too--ugh, most people are natural at them. You're right; it's really, really confusing. XD The idea ...

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Bruise-Blue

    Haha, thank you! :D

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Bruise-Blue

    Thanks! :D

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Historical Fiction Re: Grimm 1.1

    True-ish. We're incorporating a bit of fantasy because we couldn't resist.

    Jun 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: She had asthma

    No problem! ^_^

    Jun 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Cobra's Cage: Part 0.5

    *is touched* I think I'll retire to more writable pieces now, though. XD

    Jun 20, 2014


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus