User avatar

GoldFlame

GoldFlame

  • Poetry » Humor, Fanfiction Re: Birds (by Sméagol)

    Thanks again :)! Did you post another chapter yet, by the way?

    Dec 31, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Conversations with Myself: Chapter 8 - Richard and I

    No problem! Seriously, though, filler like this is necessary, and you pulled it off great :D. I meant the opposite of what I said, I suppose :P...

    Dec 31, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Fanfiction Re: Birds (by Sméagol)

    :)

    Dec 31, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Fanfiction Re: Birds (by Sméagol)

    Wow, thanks! I never expected my poem to have this great an impact. Oh, and happy New Year's!

    Dec 31, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Fanfiction Re: Birds (by Sméagol)

    Thanks! This was easier than it looks, as Gollum was a well-developed character with so many quirks!

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Fanfiction Re: Birds (by Sméagol)

    Gollum is, hands down, my favorite character. Even before Gandalf, Merry and Pippin, and Bilbo! Glad you like him and the poem, too :).

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Fanfiction Re: Birds (by Sméagol)

    Whoa, there...J.R.R. Tolkien is an AMAZING writer. I suppose that I'm a patient reader, but he's nailed character and plot development. Will take a look at Brandon Sanderson's work, though, ...

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Fanfiction Re: Birds (by Sméagol)

    Thanks, Sibuna! I consider it long enough; it's awesome to still be getting comments!

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Fanfiction Re: Birds (by Sméagol)

    Thanks! I also thought that the movie was so inaccurate...I mean, Legolas wasn't even in the Hobbit! So you're a big fan, too :D...

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Battle Of Marathon, And The AfterMath Pt. 1

    Yes, better :)! Awesome to see someone heeding my suggestions. Also, thanks for clearing things up. I didn't know that he ran them in seventy mile segments, but it sounds ...

    Dec 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Arda's Flag Ch. 1: Where We Begin

    No problem! Wow, BiscuitsBatchAvoy must have submitted at the same time as me :).

    Dec 23, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: *deleted*

    Thanks! I wasn't sure that I'd get reviews when so many people had posted after me, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a notification for yours! I agree with ...

    Dec 23, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: *deleted*

    Oh, by the way, welcome to YWS! :)

    Dec 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: *deleted*

    Thanks for taking the time to review this! I agree that I may be dumping too much on the reader. It's probably best to save Delta's story for later. Really ...

    Dec 22, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Literature Re: Stencilled whiteness

    De nada! Oh wait, is that Spanish? I always get these things mixed up :P.

    Dec 22, 2013


In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris