User avatar

God

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Price Too High.

    the only other thing to say is that a poem can be read in a multitude of lights, each one giving it's own spin on it. and June dear, you'd ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: The Meaning of Life

    not a nerd really, and yeah, that's part of the point, I think It is a perfectly legit answer, whatever your age

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Price Too High.

    thanks June for the review... and I think I will take this time to clarify some things for you and the other readers, go ahead and check the grammar/ punctuation, ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: The Meaning of Life

    you know, I love that this touched so many people, but I have to say, I was not talking about God, (not me, the other one) either way, I wasnt ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Reaper

    Okay, I have to say, that the hidden meaning is that of the darkness within each of us, we all have our inner demons, our grim fate, our darkest dreams ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Aphrodite De Melos

    thank you all, for your support, I found your reviews most helpful, might I point out, princess, that I never claimed the statues were stone, it might have been iplied, ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Reaper

    well, honestly, I could be one of those people, but I'm not, not in this case, but I will refrain from saying what exactly this is about, until I see ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: More

    thanks both of you, anyone else wanna critique it? peace, God

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hand In Hand

    thank you, thank you all, I am glad that it meant so much to so many people, regardless of thats what I intended it to mean in the first place ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Reaper

    totally a cliche poem, unless you actually sense whats going on underneath. can any of you guess that? *mischevious smirk* Peace, God.

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: The Doctrine

    you picked up perfectly on this, I have to say, yes, these are thoughts I had on certain sunjects, and yes, the last part was very specifically meant to say ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sinner's Gamble

    ooh, thanks for the review, I found it most helpful, anyhow, anyone else want to comment? really? no one? well hell, Peace, God

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Just The Way I Like It

    thank you, thank you, especially all of you who seem quite lost here, it's okay, we are all lost in the woods, I like it that way, and I am ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Voices In My Head

    thank you June, your review, while I will not totall ignore it, I will probably disregard the bulk of it, minus a few things I genuinly agreed with, thank you, ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Time

    Time. the unanswerable question, time doesnt exist, I say, so on to you poem, shall we, I quite agree with her, you need to split up those line or something, ...

    Jan 5, 2009


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice