Random avatar

GoaGreena

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hidden Eyes

    Thank you, this was my protest for the day. I felt like shouting, so I did it in poem-form. Always the more creative way to go. ;)

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Torn Paper

    Thanks for the reviews, everyone. I did feel like this wasn't so much a story as it was a collection of thoughts as I was writing it, because basically what ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: No Name

    Thanks for the review! I meant to give no humans specified genders, that one line was a mistake. I wanted it to seem like the creature didn't see humans as ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: No Name

    Yeah, I assume it's the ranting sentences and random choppy phrases. I don't think I've encountered anyone who understood why I wrote it like that so I don't explain myself ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Cold Dread Of War

    Yeah, sorry about the history book terms and such, I needed to stick those in there for my English teacher. I hated doing it. I don't normally write about history. ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Cold Dread Of War

    I appreciate the criticism but most people tend to say something they like about a story as well as what they didn't, you know, give the author of the story ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Cold Dread Of War

    Ohhh, now I see. Those words aren't misspelled, I'm Canadian and up here "color" is spelled "colour", "favorite" is "favourite" and a few more words are spelled with "ou" too, ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Freedom Is To Breathe

    Ah, that's just my style. A mix of short and long sentences and I always load my stories up with metaphors. The meaning is always there, you just have to ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Cold Dread Of War

    Aye yi yi, I proof-read this tons of times and there's sill spelling errors? Even when my computer informs me of those? That's weird. I don't think I caught any ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Once More

    Not bad. Not bad at all. Just a few lines I would have corrected but there's no need in mentioning them since the person who posted before me has beat ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Freedom Is To Breathe

    I'm just wondering if I could get a review. I spent a very long time on this and I would like to know how I did.

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Death's Melting Clock

    Yeah, the whole thing's a metaphor for drug-abuse. I know it can be a little confusing.

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: White Ravens

    Thank you everyone! I love getting feedback!

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Death's Melting Clock

    Thank you for the reviews! I really appreciate it!

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Describing Love

    The love I was describing was the feeling, not the acting. I was describing what love is in itself, not what love leads to. This was about true love, and ...

    Apr 1, 2011


'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time