Random avatar

GoaGreena

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Darkness pops my Bubble

    Loved it! I saw you had no comments on your poem and after reading it, I couldn't figure out why. It's a brilliant poem, long but I wrote long poems ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Estrangement

    I see everything has already been corrected, so all I have to say is to try and shorten the amount of sylables in some lines. It does have a distinctive ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Museum of Dark Artifacts

    Loved the rhythm, very good. Other people have already corrected what was wrong so all I have left to say is: fantastic poem, I love the feeling of it and ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poem

    Very well done. At last I know I'm not the only one who writes such long poems. I loved it, of course. Very well done. Very intence. It conveyed alot ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Into the night

    Wow, amazing poem, you must have worked very hard on it. It flowed well and your choice of words was great. I don't think I really need to correct anything, ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Love You More

    Wonderfully written. It feels... soft. I don't know how else to put it, it's just soothing, about real love, real genuine love. Nothing dis-functional or anything like that, just soft, ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sing Song Love Song

    I like this, it is kind of 'sing song'. Just a few corrections, and I added some punctuation. I want to write a love song to take your breath away ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Our Way

    I like this but she does sound a little young, maybe it's just the use of the word 'momma' I do know alot of older teens who use the word ...

    Dec 1, 2010


An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug