User avatar

GigiHarris

S41

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Someone Like You

    Hi RaeLynn :3 I see this is your first and only story on this site and let's get on with the review! :) Firstly, this piece is well written. It's ...

    Oct 18, 2013
  • Lyrics » Horror, Dramatic Re: Flares

    Er... I really don't get it :| I mean... there is this nightmare about lice? |: This seems like comical lyrics. But how is this horror? Well if you meant ...

    Oct 12, 2013
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: Burning Wings

    Firstly, I loved this poem

    Oct 12, 2013
  • Lyrics » Realistic, Lyrical Re: "Just Us"

    Well this song might portray a harsh truth but not necessarily correctly. A lot of raps are full of swear words but here it's not used wittily. I think you ...

    Oct 12, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: I see her, everyday.

    This is quite a nice poem :) This has a very deep meaning portrayed in simple yet fitting words. The poem has a message which needs conveyed to everyone but ...

    Oct 12, 2013


huh. didn't realize santa was a batman fan-
— Mageheart