User avatar

Gardevite

HighTop

  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: Faux Pas

    Hi, I liked your poem, the subject and your narration. To be picky, i felt that your poem had very little flow. I found it hard to move from line ...

    Jul 8, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: it's only sorry for a little while

    Wow. Hatred city, Population: you. I found this very intense, and read it about four or five times before even attempting to review it. I found it kind of confusing, ...

    Jul 8, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Two Halves

    Hi, I liked your poem a lot, it had a sort of 'forbidden fruit' thing going on, which, as a curious reader, makes me wonder why the two people con't ...

    Jul 8, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Supernatural Re: Unbroken Part 1: Chapter One

    Okay, this is my first review, so please don't judge me xD My favorite thing about your story, is the protagonist. A strong, sultry, confident woman, but yet still obedient ...

    Jul 8, 2013


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown