User avatar

Galatea

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    Ieatworms, you are my new favorite person!

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    Incan, dictionary definitions aren't what I'm looking for--otherwise I wouldn't have asked. Besides, I found your definitions rather convoluted. Erethror, that's what people said about Ginsberg, not t

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    What gives something artistic merrit? What makes something art? What makes poetry poetry? Why?

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    Somewhat biased? If you know me at all, you know I'm brutally honest when it comes to these things. Would I put it in an anthology? No. Of course not. ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    I think its a pretty interesting commentary on how we talk to one another in American society. Its FUNNY. Espeically that last bit. You people take yourselfs too seriously. You ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: my sushi blueboy

    Love it!

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: blame it on the ghandi aka your shirt is angry

    'bickered and bayed' wants to be 'bickered and brayed '. it makes more sense gramatically, but poems like this don't really need to make sense, now do they? I like ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: some slam poetry

    Read Valerie Solanas' SCUM Manifesto . It's...special. But along those same lines.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: some slam poetry

    Half the 'good' of any slam piece is the reading. Lots of shouting and anger and passion. I needed to get this on paper and out of my mouth, even ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Have you guys read these books?

    To be honest, I haven't heard of any of those texts. Every single person here needs to read Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. Its the most amazing book ever.

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Dawning of Eve

    Snoink--the change in meter is intentional, to mirror the 'jarring' change that's taking place within Eve Jenna--thanks for the compliment. You'll will soon learn that I'm hardly a Christian, and ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: For my Father on his Birthday

    Aww, ar, I'm flattered!! I really like the beginning, snoink. I tried and tried to start it, but it didn't want to begin anywhere but there.

    May 22, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: For my Father on his Birthday

    He cried. Definitly. I talked to him on the phone, 'cause I'm away at school, and he absolutely loved it.

    May 22, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: THE TALE OF THE DRAGON JEWELS

    Punctuation is your friend. () . , ? " " etc. etc. etc. Spell check too. Use that. Please, for the love of all that is holy.

    May 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: blue girl

    I can't hear it in my head, therefore I also cannot understand it. However, I'll read it aloud a few times and do my best to decifer it.

    May 5, 2005


Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg