User avatar

Galatea

  • Other » General, General Re: The Liberal-Fascist Party Manifesto

    Liberal AND facist? How does THAT work?

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Pygmalion

    Brilliant. Just...brilliant. I love this.

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: There are no Children here

    I like Ode D'Morte, personaly. But for something less...obvious, perhaps simply call it the name of the place you are speaking of (I'm assuming Israel.) Something to the effect of ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Lay of De Harain

    De Harain makes me think of D'Hara, from Terry Goodkind's work. Be careful with the choice of land name.

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Death Parlor

    Creepy. Have you read the short story "Welcome to the Monkey House" by Kurt Vonnegut? If not, you need to. You'll get a better review after I print it and ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: God and War (excert)

    It is spelled "excerpt", not "excert". Overall, it's okay. Not terribly remarkable. My largest concern (if I were you) would be developing sympathy for the boy. Right now, as a ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Exit, Stage Left.

    Featured poem?! *blushes* Skye, I modified that metaphor at the end. I think it fits better now. You were right, it's a little too floaty for the frankness of the ...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Exit, Stage Left.

    I changed the end a little bit. Does that help, Misty? I was never satisfied with it myself.

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: THATS IT!

    I know this pain. Very well. Churned my stomache. Keep writing. Good luck.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: experimental

    weird. dont like it though. I like how each little idea is a part. My favorites are the first and last ones. My mind goes with Bobo and Mr.Wallace. For ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: experimental

    You decide.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    I went ahead and moved it. Not because I wanted too, but because I'd rather see this PRODUCTIVE CONVERSATION ABOUT POETRY continue, rather than get locked because of an arbitrary ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    I wasn't asking you, Incan, I was asking Erethror. I want his opinion, NOT yours. We've had plenty of it. I can't argue with you and you know it, so ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    First, less old english. This is the 21st century. Secondly, what is 'proper poetry' exactly anyway?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    Art is art because someone, somewhere decides to call it art. Its that simple.

    Sep 12, 2005


Look, a good poem is a poem that exists. Any poem you write is better than the poem you don't.
— WeepingWisteria