User avatar

Froggy4224

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Somewhere

    Wow and I don't say that alot. For one the poem is just beautifully written. Its so vivd and descriptive that I felt like I was there when I was ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Show Them Who's Boss

    Great short story I have to say that i thought that it was very well written and flowed very well it was also it cronogical order and was very organized ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Materialistic

    Wow I have to admit the lyrics are very good not only does it sound great if you tried to sing it because it rhymes, but also because it is ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Patterns And Colors

    I thought how you constructed the poem was cool I've never seen one structured like that. I also like the simplicity of it .The only thing that i thought was ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Trapped

    Hey, I have to admit the story was both great and haunting. Your a really good writer. I like how there is an air of mystery as to what kind ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Demon

    Hey, Your right the poem is kinda dark but not in a bad way it was interresting to read. Also the demon you described sounded like a combination of a ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Monsters of the Mountain

    Hey, I thought that the story was a little borring and didn't really hold my interest but the idea itself for the story with spirt collectors is pretty cool. I ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Ghosts

    I thought that the storyline was pretty good it was humorous, flowed greatly, and had a mysterious/suspenceful air to it. I loved the two girls and their constant chattering and ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cycle

    Hey, I thought the poem was very well written and the lines were extrodinaraly good. I like how you describe the stages of a relationship from how it begins and ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: deleted

    Hey, I'm not an expert on songs but i can honestly say that this one is pretty good. The central topic of the song is control and being controled and ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Watermelon

    Love the poem, besides watermelon being one of my favorite fruits, the poem was well written very descriptive, and most of all made me want to have a watermelon. The ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Falling Skies

    Hey, Must say it was a very insperational and vivid depiction of what it would be like to fly and the freedom of it. I liked how you described the ...

    Aug 8, 2011


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman