User avatar

Freya13

  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Commuting is

    This is a really great poem! It shows exactly how the commuting experience is for a lot of people and describes it really well! Its emotive and describes the chagrin ...

    Sep 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Old soul.

    This is an amazing poem! It is really appropriate to our generation and I can totally agree with what you're getting at, I mean, sometimes I think that the single ...

    Sep 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 87 (Revised)

    Wow this is amazing o.o You use such amazing figurative language and amazing writing that is emotive yet doesn't get so emotion-filled that you can't interpret anything else, as some ...

    Sep 6, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Reworded

    Very creative, Creative! ;) (soz, had too) I have to say I probably prefer this to the old saying, it seems to be relevant and cutely easy to remember. If ...

    Sep 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Growing Older - Omerta (Chapter 1)

    This is a great chapter! It has depth and is a great introduction to the story; it hints of what is to come and makes me consider the possibilities, yet ...

    Sep 6, 2014


To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett